Preacher:- Rev. Albert Abe
Theme:- “A Year of the Revelation of God’s Glory”
~》Isaiah 40:1-5… “Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God. 40:2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD’s hand double for all her sins. 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. 40:4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain: 40:5 And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.”
▪ This year will be a year of double glory for YOU. All unanswered prayers, storms, challenges and ‘carry-over’ problems are finished in Jesus name.
~》Jeremiah 29:11… “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end”
▪ Every knock on your door this year, will bring you good news.
▪ Every message to you this year, will be joy and glad tidings.
~》Joel 2:23-27… “Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. 2:24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil. 2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 2:27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.”
▪ Were you hungry last year? God has put an end to that.
▪ Were you looking for a job last year? Jobs will look for you this year.
▪ God is not a man, that He should lie. Claim all His promises and so shall it be unto you according to your faith.
▪ You will hear a lot of reports this year; bad reports, all kinds of reports…CLOSE your EARS!!! This is your year of greatness.
▪ Just like what Christian did in the “Pilgrim Progress” when he covered his ears and kept shouting… “life…”; this year, yours is life.
▪ Do not look back. There is nothing you can do about your past but you can do something about your future. Lot’s wife looked back and it was to her detriment. God wants you to look ahead because you are at the edge of your greatness.
▪ You have to deny yourself to claim all the lofty promises God has for you this year. It is for you to ask but first, you have to deny yourself.
▪ This year you have to determine never to go back because by going back, those things God has earmarked for you will be lost. Dont look into the world.
▪ If you place your life in the hands of God today, He will keep it to eternity.
▪ If you slip away, you will be slipping into eternal damnation.
~》Deuteronomy 31:6… “Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”
~》Exodus 23: 25… “And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.”
(Read Psalms 29:11; 115:13-15; 132:15-16….and claim them)
▪ May the Glory of God not pass you by this year.
~》Haggai 2:9,19… “The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts. 2:19 Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you.”
~》Isaiah 40:3-4… “The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. 40:4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:”
▪ There is a demand from God; He wants you to make a way for Him in your heart so that He can move freely without any obstruction.
~》Job 11:14-15… “If iniquity be in thine hand, put it far away, and let not wickedness dwell in thy tabernacles. 11:15 For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear:”
▪ The things that will create obstruction in your life must be put away. Once you do that, this year will be great.
▪ Self-seeking and carnal delights must be put away for the King of kings to be able to come into your life, to bombard you and saturate you with blessings.
~》Proverbs 8:13… “The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.”
▪ A double-minded person is a stranger in the court of God. May God help us.
~》Isaiah 49:23… “And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.”
—> DO YOU WANT TO CLAIM GOD’S PROMISES FOR YOU THIS YEAR? GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU PRAY!
Compiled by @MistrLecturer